Photography has always intrigued Berni as a child. Growing up, he liked playing around with a camera but didn't know that it would become a passionate hobby. When asked, why he loves photography, he states," It's the only way to steal time." Capturing a moment in time, whether it's during the most cherished days of your life on your wedding day, or when you're hosting an event and want to "sell" the event, Berni captures the experience of every emotion a picture can hold.
- 2006-Present -- Freelance NightLife Photographer for iloveclubin.com
- 2003-2006 -- Photographer/Marketing for Eventvibe.com
- 2008-2012-- Photographer for Sabor Tapas Bar & Lounge
- 2008-Present-- Photographer for Essential Nightlife
- 2007 -- Photographer for MetroActive/Metro Newspaper
- 2003-2005 -- Photographer for Rick Lee of SBC DJs/106 KMEL
- 2003-2004 -- Photographer for SFTribeca.com